View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 08:58 PM

Hotwheels is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Servanaut Items for King Hauler

I know what you are saying, that servanaut system is expensive. What I liked about it though was the turbo whine in the background. As far as the lights go the M20+ is supposed to handle those functions according to Ric. I did hate the price tag though. I also like the way the throttle system works with the M20+. If I am understanding correctly when you are throttling forward then pull back on the stick it stops rather than go in to reverse if you pass center (neutral) regardless what rate of throttle is being applied. Then when you pull stick back again it backs up. Forward function works the same. Since the DX8 radio does not have spring centering neutral on throttle I can see where it may be tricky finding neutral if a sudden stop is necessary. I think it may work better for me. I believe I have purchased all the expensive items I need. I want to get all the electrical and mechanical bugs worked out then tear down for repaint, possibly go the KW or Pete route with grill and reconfiguring headlights accordingly or a custom no name chop top channeled body drop fender. Also considering frame stretch, which looks easy enough. Lot's of idea's I am kicking around. Hope Dr. gives me release tomorrow and I can get back to my home in Virginia so I can get in my shop and start disassembly.