View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 04:30 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Re: Integy axles for Tamiya semi's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeefan View Post
Dang, Travis, the Aeromax looks tougher then nails with that driven front axle, and the super single up front. Track width is perfect too. Might have to look into these axles, as an option. They should be readily available at my favorite online shop.

That super single rim - that's probably off the reefer kit, is it not? Looks like you've got an RC4WD transfer case in there too.

The thing about Integy is they usually do knock offs of everyone else's products. I saw they are making RC4WD Predator track knock off now too. I wouldn't be surprised if these semi axles are like someone else's.
I believe they are a copy of some one else's that I have seen for sale on eBay. The rims I used are the inside rear Tamiya rim with the outer bead of the outer rim glued to it to make it wide enough. I don't know how the reefer rim will fit as I don't have one to try on it. I did have to do a little mill work on the steering arms to get them to clear the SS but it is not some thing a dremel could not handle.

Travis

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11