View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 09:33 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: S&M Trucking open for bizz nizz !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihbuilder View Post
great job Mario as for indy Boss said I can only take what will fit in the Jet and with a 990 there's not much room for everything else
Thanks Steve
When you bring something like a 990 , that's like bringing a 50 cal . No other ammo required!

Glad to hear you plan on attending, can't wait to see how many buckets to fill Susan's 3 axle end dump

Thanks Goose for the thumbs up. The headlight placement was tricky but I knew to get the look right they had to be low as possible. I never did take pics as I installed them but they are mounted to the stock grill with 2 mm bolts, nuts on the back side and some thread lock. I was able to wire and install complete on the grill first then mount on cab.
Getting these lights straight and perfect is almost impossible.
The driver side turned out perfect. The passenger side on the other hand is just a little off and not much I can do. The mould of the plastic is off a bit, it's where the lamp group meets the bracket is not square and has a slight tilt and twist.
I'm being fussy though, it's not like the lights are pointing off in all directions and ya really gotta look to notice so I quit filing and shimming and mounted the thing before I screwed something up!

Mario