View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 03:08 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Re: MACK dump truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scalelover View Post
Nice looking rig, I couldn't help but notice you said "last" dump what's with that? Anyway can't wait to see the next round of updates

--Dan
I am just getting a little burnt out on the dumps and I am getting more into the tow trucks. With this one and the one Izzy and I have for testing his dump bodies I will have 5 dump trucks so it is time for a new challenge, like finishing by big KW rotating wrecker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeefan View Post
Nice, Travis. You know I like these Mack builds. Not making it quad axle though? I'm kind of curious what's going on with all the holes in the hood.
This is the Hau Peng body and it comes with all kinds of lights including a row down each side of the hood. I have thought about more axles but I will have to talk myself into making the lift axles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosworth34677 View Post
where did you get the mack body?
I got it from eBay and they are not cheap if you can find one. This cab cost me more than a Tamiya truck kit.

Travis

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11