View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 09:25 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

glorydays24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Please keep Cindy in your prayers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkey View Post
Great news guys, fantastic!
Thank you Adam.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamiya Cowboy View Post
Thats great to her John she will come threw this with flying colors!
Thank you Paul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWolf McBride View Post
Big John & Cindy;

Haven't been here long, but I can relate somewhat. I've had Crohns for almost 40 years now, and one of my supposed 'blockages' turned out to be a colon cancer. Doc almost gave me a heart-attach when he said 'adenocarcinoma' - I'd seen enough of National Geographic shows to know the words. THEN he said they got it all, but I'd need to be scanned to be sure.

I got away lucky on that, but the Crohns has been slowly taking my guts. Last hunk was my throat in '08 (Joe & Willy might remember) but I'm still kicking.

Positive thinking, best wishes, and laughter/fun - a few of the better medicines around. That and enjoying the time you have available.

Never give up, never surrender (sorry, the line fits )

WhiteWolf
- another 'survivor'.
Thank you buddy. Yes we agree, laughter is the best medicine. Happy to hear they got all of the cancer...Keep kicking, and build trucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUCKMAKER View Post
Hi Big John, That sounds like good news! Tell Cindy to keep diggin' you'll get through this!

Kent
Thank you Kent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears View Post
Awesome news buddy!!!
Thank you Aaron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scalelover View Post
It's great to read all is going well, I hope that you two are able to have some upbeat moments whilst this is going on. Laughter is an incredible medicine!!!!

--Dan
Thank you Dan. We are laughing some, and it helps.

Cindy, and Big John

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YOU WANTED THE BEST AND YOU GOT THE BEST THE HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD...KISS!!!!