View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 06:02 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Re: I had a fantastic opportunity today at work!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1985 kenworth View Post
Thats great travis...wow that was nice of your boss to do that...he sounds pretty cool
Yes he is a great guy. He is really into older cars and trucks. He races vintage auto cross cars and has a massive collection of Power Wagons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scalelover View Post
That's awesome Travis, I remember the first time I got to drive an R8 it was unbelievable. I did a lot of work for a local Audi-Porsche dealer so I was able to drive many a nice vehicles, from carerras to R8 etc. My favorite of all had to be the owners Aston Martin db8 vantage. Talk about just silly, I was like a kid in a candy store when I found out that's what I was picking up...

--Dan
The guys at work said I was like a little kid smiling from ear to ear when I was getting out of the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfws6 View Post
Dude, thats awsome. I'm a huge sports car guy. That must have been amazing!!!!!!!
Yes it is definitely something I will remember for a long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spudd View Post
im guessin the company is doing just fine by the looks of it
Ya he bought Michigan Cat last year and just bought TITAN equipment in Michigan as well. The total revenue this year from all three was $982 million.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselchopper View Post
Even a car hater like me can say COOL!!!
Thanks I was shocked when he first told me to drive it myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihbuilder View Post
meh OK Now this 1 (" Aston Martin db8 vantage")I would love to have had the opportunity to see 1 up close while working on a million $ barn restoration .
I will have to check but I think he has one in his collection of cars. His daily driver is a Bentley

Travis

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11