View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 08:19 PM
Journeyman

rockNmayhem is on a distinguished road
Default LIGHTS!!!

Another update tonight as I spent some time finishing up some wiring for the lights and got the two power switches installed and working. Here's a new pic of the old Sabertooth being installed on the bottom of the plate and some of the wiring. The only thing missing in this pic was the bec that is set for running the lights on the loader.

I also got the wires run through the cab and everything put back in tonight so no wires are visible unless looking from the ground up through the doors but I hope nobody is that low to see them. I was going to block off the back of the lights so they were sealed up but I decided to leave them alone as I like the look of an interior light in the cab for night use. Now I really need an operator in there so it doesn't look so empty.

Anyway here are a few different angles trying to show the light output of the loader in a dark room.

Thats all the pics I have of the lights tonight but I hope to have some more soon with the new goodies installed inside and running.

Now to start on the front rollers and get the tracks back on the model.

Thanks for looking everyone and thanks for all the great compliments.

Tyler