View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 03:57 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Re: Need explanation- electronics to operate screw drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDH429 View Post
Travis, thanks so much. Do you use Servocity;s gear motors as well too? what rpm motor you like? I have read your other threads on your gear drives and appreciate them very much.

yes i had emailed these guys (servocity)about how to use this and i was sorta lost when reading the reply"I have provided the data sheet for the PWM controlled relay that you inquired about. The jumper pin will set your thresholds."
I dont think i can post a pdf otherwise id show you the data sheet but im sure you already have it if your using these. Do you think you can write a "how to" or draw some sort of drawing on your setup if you have time? id really appreciate it. thanks so much for the help.
I use the Carson gear motor that they use for their spindle drive Link to motor.

Here is a pic of the setups you can use. You would be using the linear actuator set up and your screw drive will be the actuator. The jumper they talk about is the little green square on the board. It either connects the two wires when the jumper is installed or disconnects them when removed. This adjust how much throw of the stick on the radio it takes to activate the switch (thresholds).

This is by far the simplest way to do what you want and it is a solid state compact unit.

Travis

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11