Thread: Wa 500 Rebuild
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 07:34 PM
Wannabe

JDH429 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Wa 500 Rebuild

Nate, Exactly my thoughts too on the phillips heads lol. And thats what i did. Welded the front end from inside. The light buckets and mirrors are a good idea..Didnt even think about that and wiper too But did consider remaking the rest of the chassis out of steel as well..Why not? should be alot easier than the front half. And already its putting on some weight. Heres a few more pics. Scale bolts for the front hatch plate= Cool! Need more of that going on. And Stainless cross supports for the pivot points.. Thanks for commenting!

Joe, Thanks. haha, those extras were my practice pcs. Needed to get my stance and hands working together.. Machine shops have been the family business since my grandfather started it when he was my age. All the manual machines I use are just for our little fab area. Our main business is CNC Grinding.
I thought about that. It shouldnt be a big deal to adjust the geometry. I think its all in the length of the connecting rod for the bucket tilt. Yes ill deal with that in a short while hopefully.

Last edited by JDH429; 04-14-2013 at 07:42 PM.