View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 04:18 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

SmallHaul will become famous soon enoughSmallHaul will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Pike Show in Brownsville?

Quote:
Originally Posted by modelman View Post
SmallHaul-great videos!! It amazes me how they can get that old equipment working just like when it was new. In the R/C video, that was a pretty steep incline for your hoe to crawl up but you made it. The 9W was working great as always. Looked like a lot of fun!!
Modelman, Agreed they really get the old iron running well.

It was funny because on Friday i saw a bunch of guys say "we're all going to pick it up now" and i knew it would be interesting to see what they hauled back and sure enough late afternoon they come rolling in with a large old completely rusted shovel and it is running sitting on the flatbed! They said it was so hard to start they didn't want to shut it off, lol.

Thanks, yes the hoe ran well. Last year the tracks kept getting clogged with dirt and i would have to stop and clean the dirt out very frustrating so, using a dremel cuttoff wheel i actually sharpened the inside of every cup/tooth on the drive sprocket and now you can get dirt in the tracks and you just have to drive back and forth 2 or 3 times and it pushes it all out and keeps going. Knock on wood i haven't touched the tracks since.

"No load is too Small"