View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 04:54 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: S&M Trucking is moving!!??

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracksntreadslou View Post
Thats greats news Mario ..more roon ..Gona be able to fill that new place with new tools now too lol.congrats to you both
Thanks Lou and yes new tools in my new basement workshop my whole life, any shop I had was something someone else built and I always worked with what I got. This is the very first time I'm starting with a wide open space and all choices are mine.... I have no idea where to start? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finster View Post
Congrats on the bigger place, sounds like a winner all around. Of course the cabana is to sit comfortably to run your RC equipment and have a few drinks with or without umbrellas in them If you develop a good method for picking up leaves with RC equipment, make two at least 'cause I could use one too...Thanks in advance
You got it! " sit comfortably while running equipment" that is the problem with our current road that goes around the garage, you lose line of sight and have to walk and follow. This new yard is large enough we won't lose line of sight until I put in a overpass here, a bridge there....
Yes, I do plan on tinkering with the rake idea, it's added to my now ever growing project list

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1985 kenworth View Post
congrats to you and sue..yard looks great ...soooooo much space!!!!!hope it works out for you guys .are you still in the same area you are now or are you further north
The new place is a 7 minute drive from our current house! I just love that fact when moving time comes.
We put our house on the market last Tuesday, and we got an offer for what we wanted for it on Friday night everything is looking good, just waiting for home inspections, closing date set for mid November .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trucker_Jo View Post
This will be awesome. I have 5 acres of 1/14 road I have built but no trucks or machinery to use on it I need $$$
Simple then, 5 acres of road is too much anyway, sell a few acres and buy some gear!

I'm looking forward to the yard but what really has me excited is the new basement shop No more winter withdrawal. Build in the winter, play in the summer

Thanks everyone for all your best wishes

Mario