Thread: Participation ?
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 11:27 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Re: Participation ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justinside View Post
I am new to this hobby, and I have asked some questions, I am in the middle of building a Mercedes 1850L and have a Kind Hauler to work on next. I would like to build a trailer from scratch, but am not sure where to start.

What I would like to see is more instruction of how to do things and then I think you will see more activity, and then there will be more people eventually to share the knowledge instead of the same people all the time.

Just my 2 cents.

Paul
Freddy, Tamiyacowboy, Jammer, myself and a few others have done build threads on our trailers. If their is somthing specific that you want to know you can feal free to post a question on a build thread and any member should be more tham happy to help out or PM me and I will do the best that I can to answer some questions. Most of us buy a trailer kit and bash it to make what we want. Thinking about this I will start a Trailer Tips and Tricks thread where all can give their ideas and input and we will see how it works out.

Travis

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11