View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 06:58 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Kenworth 850 Off Highway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeefan View Post
Oh man, Reg, after seeing your axle in this mostly completed state, I think I'm just going to throw in the towl with my build! That looks awesome.

Sorry about the mill giving you problems. I guess if you have digital multi-meter, you need to see if you have in coming power first, and if you have some fuses, you need to check that they are good. Just pull the fuse and do a continuity check - meter set to ohms. Not to familiar with your mill. Does it have a speed controller? Maybe you just have a bad push button or switch?

In anycase get it going so you can continue with this incredible build!
I don't think you need to throw in any towels. Unless you want to throw them my way for when I cry myself to sleep knowing that my mill died. It has a brushed motor with variable speed. Power is getting to the switch but I'm not sure about anything beyond that. I read in the manual that it has a fuse but it doesn't say where it is. It just tells you to have it serviced by a tech. It still has over a years warranty on it so I won't go too crazy until I speak to the dealer. It probably won't be anything simple knowing my luck but I have my fingers crossed.