View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 09:01 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hayes HD dump truck...RCP's style

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatdeck View Post
Reg Amazing metal work.. Better hurry up the sea is calling....

Wayne
Yeah I think you're right Wayne, and if I don't get back to work the guy I'm building a box for at the moment will be calling too!lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by plow jockey View Post
Awesome fab work. Truck looks great. At the rate your working it should be ready for paint by this weekend. Great job.
Thanks, Yes I am trying to get it done quickly as usual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel950 View Post
wow, looks good
Thanks you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
Nice work! Looks good!! It looks so easy to weld like that,,,,, key word , looks, I've got to learn how to weld aluminum. Still trying to polish a tird for most of my welding!!
Thanks...and it's not!...easy that is.LOL It's not that hard though for the most part. It takes a lot more co-ordination than MIG welding and that's where I suffer. I have a hard time keeping still enough and contaminate my tungsten...It makes me say bad words! Welding bigger pieces is easy but small stuff....

A little update from today. I made up a rad guard. some shutters, trimmed the fenders to there final shape, made the headlight mounts and guards, cut the hole in the front bumper, modified some old Clod rollbar lights that I've had in a drawer for 24 years to work as my headlights and then bolted it all together...

Reg