View Single Post
Old 05-24-2016, 11:50 PM
Journeyman

tracksntreadslou is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Logging & Construction Equipment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
Definately one of my favorite pieces of equipment!!! Will keep watching. Looks like you have a pretty solid design and build on the neck.
Thanks Coop ...back on CAD and I almost feel like im cheating ..I have been drawing up a cushion hitch and may end up milling one out ..A few set up steps but I think it will be worth it ..I may lengthen the steering arms a bit to allow for an almost 90 degree turn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
Making great use of your mini cnc mill I see Lou.

Is it a 657 you're making?

What's the bowl measurement?
good to get back on the Cnc ..was a little rusty ..I did put a beefyer motor on it ...cutting through 3/4 thick aluminum like cheese Joe I am building based on the tire size ..MPE set me up with these ..they are beauties ..not that large tho ...thinking more like 621 - 627 size ...9 inch wide and bottom is about 6 inches long ..should heap up pretty good tho
Hey I dont know too much about how the ejector is designed ... any pics of how Joe [dirtpusher] set his up?Another thing im wondering is how far down the apron closes when the Bowl is down in cutting position ..Thanks for your input Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerst View Post
Very nice!

thanks Kerst .. nice to build something a little different

Kerst
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUCKMAKER View Post
I've seen a few of these started but never finished, please finish it! I'm liking the detail, should be a fun model to run when its done!
I should get a little time off later this summer so hoping to have it working by the fall

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
Cool!
Thanks Buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamer View Post
WOW, Lou you must have pulled an all nighter to get that much more built!!! Had a great time hurten some dirt yesterday at Gregs First time this year and more to come!! LOL
Cheers
It was good to get out and move some dirt ...the Burgs Gregs and christie put on were pretty awsome too...this build gets more funner as it gets built ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Farmer View Post
Awesome project!
Thanks ...aways nice to get everyones comments and input

Reg I almost forgot you ...rocco is always by my side ...everywhere lol..gona make him drive the effing thing too lol ..hey you looking forward to duncan in July ?

Last edited by tracksntreadslou; 05-24-2016 at 11:53 PM.