Thread: binder(s)
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 01:27 PM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: binder(s)

Hi cosset yes there is E&S 1 just in pieces right now . my dad still wants to put it back together but as a tandem as #2 use to be my first tandem till the frame rusted out at the rear spring shackles . so we cut it down to a single and put # 1s box on it I just redid the cab for the 2nd time a few years ago . at the time I had other cabs to take good panels off . end up using 3 cabs to make 1 . Also there is a #4 an S1900 but that got changed a couple times its fate maybe use the frame and motor for #1 . to this day I'd rather drive the fleetstar over the "80s" S model . You could make the cab air ride just take the spring out and mount a pair of air bags for any air ride cab . But I like my 9370 the most ( I can stretch out and drop the seat to the floor and look like I dropped the seat)

grumpy, that sad to here about the 67. you will not bend the frame on my 63 I put a 1500 frame under it . I never got to get a scout , they where always out of reach

IHSteve

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.