View Single Post
Old 10-25-2015, 04:09 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: S&M construction open for bizz nizz!

its official, come next spring my RC park will be larger. With my old Impala sold I can take down the 20X12 tarp garage in the back left corner of property.
I've been racking my brain trying to decide what to do with the new space. For the longest time I've wanted to get a few yards of dirt and create an elevated area for the construction equipment.
Problem is, many of my RC friends have highway trucks and not equipment so I've been trying to think of another area that the highway trucks can have a task or haul location for cargo. I was chatting with Bigford the other day when my inspiration came to me

I live in a steel town. The new area will be a steel plant with a loading dock for coils and plate! Im not the most artistic when it comes to making nice looking scale buildings but I feel pretty confident I can make a rusty, rundown looking steel plant with tanks, towers and a blast furnace. ( might have a small fire pit inside to burn leaves in and have smoke out the stack? )
Anyway, that's the plan. Time to go through the scrap bin at work again with a new perspective.