View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 06:04 AM
Admin RIP FGD 2-12-59/12-19-11

FreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: OH...Gee,Another dump!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACK Daddy View Post
I know of a place that has great squeeky toys for your dogs if interested

Alfy
Raiders owns a pet health food store in california. Go figure? Now that's one of the smartest business moves I've seen in awhile.Not only are the people on a health food kick,so are there pets.
He sends me only the best (healthy) treats there are on the maket today.
So Alfy,Thanks for offerin the toys,But the turkey treats rule!
Ole-Larry has that gig nailed right down,tryed to find them on line,no dice! I think he makes them in the back of the store.
& Larry,you might want to contact Brian in pa.He has a dog that he's killin w/kindness. Should be a good target for sales. You can help him bring back er puppy figure
Glad you boys like the frame ties,you Guys don't miss a trick!
Them babies are still warm from the mill.Hope to have the front & rear ones done this week.
I can't believe I'm useing all my trick stuff on this build,& not one of my own. Larrys gunna have a kooler truck than I have.
All's I know,is them treats should be gittin real cheap,not those california prices I've been payin
Well really wanted to kick butt on this build today.It's 5:00 am here,& it's snowin its balls off.Looks like the only buildin for me today will be snow piles.
THANKS for the complements Guys!
FGD