View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 09:14 PM
Journeyman

tracksntreadslou is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Logging & Construction Equipment

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCP57 View Post
Looks good Lou! I like how you have incorporated an old road sign into the frame. You better get busy though. Don't you have a gravel truck to build?
Thanks

Its important these days to recycle ..too bad that guy drove right though where he was supposed to stop where the sign used to be ..lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingcam2 View Post
Hi Tracksntreadslou

Your International TD 25 dozer did you make it your self or did you buy it as a kit off some one?

I like how it looks as is has a old school look to it.

Regards from Cameron.
Thanks Cameron ..It pretty much all scratch built..the tracks were source From Fetchner ..Im pretty much old school ..Mabe a D9 G a few years down the road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
The parts look pretty crisp!

So how many hrs do you have logged learning your cnc to get this far Lou?
Thanks Joe ..The little tag Has very little backlash..Im getting much more cofortable on the CAD program..Learning a few 3D parts as well..The main thing with these things you have to remember is the it makes mistakes if you tell it to..I broke about a half dozen tool bits learning ..I have about 200 hours on it now ..the first 100 took in setting up and installing limit switches ..Sure glad they are there ..Now with the way its set up when I first start the gcode program if there is some thing not correct in travel the machine wont start traveling ..Very cool ..im realy ejoying this ..I do want to have a bit bigger manual milling machine at my disposal one day ..