View Single Post
Old 12-06-2015, 01:29 AM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: LilGiantsConstrCo

Yes it is Coop... word this week is that Martin Kampshoff is readying another motor & reduction for me and perhaps I'll have it before xmas to get the 450 operational again.

Work on the tunnel this week has been digging the trench so I can sit closer to mouth of the tunnel... before I was 5ft further back & the shadows of the back lighting were making it difficult to see into the dimly lit tunnel... how my eye sight has changed so much in just a few yrs.

Getting the dirt built up level between the doorways in the back room... the dozer levels the dump piles to about half inch layer & the B50 with a load on does such a great job packing that I hardly leave a footprint walking on it.

This here pile of dirt directly behind tunnel, I dumped the dirt here so I didn't have to personally climb out of hole with each B50 load, this is the dirt pile the 450 should be clearing away... but I'll make it disappear with the 850 tomorrow using the pan... the pan works really well to fill in all the low spots & level out a large area with precision.

Getting to be quite a pile of rocks already & some big ones too!

All cleaned out, ready to do some more ripping & digging...

I did some measuring & rough calculating... with the tunnel just over 6ft underground & the hole with ramp & cut-in steps behind it, I've excavated about 8.2 cubic yards...

Joe