View Single Post
Old 06-14-2016, 08:16 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

9W Monighan will become famous soon enough9W Monighan will become famous soon enough
Default Midway Mining & Aggregate

Decided to finally start a new topic geared towards crushing and screening. Seems every time we have shows with dirt we need BETTER dirt without big rocks and clumps. So... I have been searching for some time, smaller laboratory crushing equipment rather than scratch building a new crusher. Eventually I'll get to the screening and conveying part as time permits.
Recently I came across these two crushers on Ebay that came from a gold mine in Colorado. They looked like what I wanted so I had them sent 1400miles to my shop.

Here is a shot of the jaw crusher. It is a Morse Bros. model 2000 4''x6'' opening. This seems a bit out of scale for what we are doing.
I was hoping it was the model 1000 that is a little smaller.

Second is a 4'' x 4'' single roll crusher built by Joy Manufacturing. Anybody that has any info on the roller crusher please let me know. I have searched the internet without any success for info on this one.

Here is another one I bought locally off Craigslist near me.
Manufactured by, Denver Fire Clay It has the correct size jaws but overall too big.