Thread: Mack M75SX
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 09:57 PM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Mack M75SX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
Silicone is mezzy!!! Try BB's to stiffen up the front tires.
I'll have bb's all over the floor unlees I glue the bead . As soon as I turn loaded I roll the 1 tire right of . they look like they have 20psi of air in a tire that should have 100psi of air I got another plan , expasion joint for concrete slabs .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian in PA View Post
You have too much fun Steve!

Brian
isn't that the name of the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeefan View Post
That's a nice 1 ton dually you have there, Steve. I like the direction your Mack is headed too. I have to echo what the others said. Keep the axles. They are really nice. I'd suggest you just find yourself one big and brawny gearmotor to use as the transmission. We could calculate a good ratio for you, based on tire size, motor selection, and the voltage you want to run. As long as we know the motor's RPM per volt, or Kv rating, and an idea of how fast you want this thing to go.
thanks Nate , she's a work horse (bone stock) I got my speed issue taken care of . when I ran it the 1st time hauling 20 loads of coal it worked OK but I had a delay between fwd and rev . so I reprogramed the esc ( castle) to eliminate the delay . Also when I hooked it back up I desided to put the trotle on the throtle stick like evreyone else ( I know ) not realizing you have to reset the radio with the esc when you change parameters on the esc . now the bone head that put the shims in wrong on the fwd rear also did so on the rear rear so I'm getting there

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.