View Single Post
Old 12-23-2014, 07:02 AM
Wannabe

Rimrock is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Eagle machinery dozer

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleiron View Post
I am new to the construction equipment r/c . where do you buy these am real interested in a dozer d 6 and up
I would say that the Eagle products, so far, has proven to best suited for advanced modellers, who can, and enjoy, spending many hours repairing and modifying. We don't know so much about the new dozer yet, but it will maybe be prized at 3-4000USD, and it will probably have a fine and detailed exterior, as their loader. Problem is; you don't see what's inside and how durable it is...until the product has been released and review threads from the first buyer starts popping up at forums like this.
When you are new to this kind of equipment, and if you are not very in to mechanical DIY projects, it's better to not be among the buyers of the first generation of new equipment from this supplier. Better wait a while and read some reviews first...I would much rather first look at the Izzy dozer (if he starts producing more of them). Next, if one got the money, check out the German Fumotec new Komatsu dozer that is about to be released in near furture (we are talking about a quite different philosophy to the durability issue here...but also a quite different price level naturally

Last edited by Rimrock; 12-23-2014 at 07:07 AM.