Thread: my new toy
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2017, 03:38 PM
Wannabe

Rimrock is on a distinguished road
Default Re: my new toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by liftmys10 View Post
Rimrock, thanks for those tips! After speaking with tang when the newer body design came out, I asked him if anything else was changed? He mentioned the servos are much stronger now and the new esc has a thermal shutdown since they took out the rear fan. He also mentioned the front cylinders were upgraded towards version 1.5 with the diff. Out of those 3 loaders you have on your bench, would you happen to know which versions they are assuming the new body design is 2.0 and the previous body with upgraded diff and cylinders is 1.5
I guess 2 of them are the newer version, bought about 2015, not quite sure. The 3'rd one is one of the first models produced, that had some diff problems that later was upgraded. Axles and diffs now works fine, it's some check of hydraulics and change of drive motors that are needed. just have to start in one end, takeing one nipple at the time) Some kind of 3D printed cover would be fine. the motor is not expencive, but quite a job to replace, so want to make them last