View Single Post
Old 01-22-2017, 03:02 AM

Jakyat is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: KW c500 double set back tandem tandem 8X8 help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
I remember you had posted a question in the tech forum about correcting winch creep from your continuous rotation servos... I think I found a solution for you, if you haven't already solved it; the product is made in Burnaby, BC.

http://www.freewebstore.org/HeyOK-Pe...2_8013975.aspx
Joe, if you get this....and anyone else that mayb be interested, I have finally tried this mofset controller. Wow. 1st, id like to say ; Amazing service!! I didn't feel comfortable doing this mod myself, so I disassembled my winch module and sent both my winch drive servos out to Burnaby. Mr. Jackson with Heyok did the mod for me and l had my servos back within 8 days from the time I dropped them in the mailbox. He installed his 4amp switch into each servo. This modification allows you to draw power directly from the battery bypassing the esc. The first time i tried my winch, the hook snagged in my frame rail and broke my winchline which is rated for 80lbs😮!!! unbelievable!! It always pulled hard but wow. The problem i was having was no brake in neautral position. (Winch creep). It still creeps a bit at about 20 lbs, which is fine. I can live with that.