View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 02:53 PM
Green Horn

WhiteWolf McBride is on a distinguished road
Default Re: S&M Trucking open for bizz nizz !!!

Mario:

Did you find any shrink? You might want to check to see if you have an 'Active Components' outlet in town, they have electronics stuff in-store. The other option is the paint-on electrical tape. Would have shrink beat by a mile. OH... in a pinch, dollar store nail varnish!

If you canna find any, and ~really want shrink, I've got an Active Components down the street, I'll check what the smallest diameter they have, and I can always mail it to ye!

Let me know. I'm going to need some anyway, for when I rig my Tamiya flatbed, Goldie lowboy, and the King Hauler/Globeliner cabs. Plus I owe the group a few favors by now...

Wish someone would post a DIY for the SMD-LED beacon lights. I'd love to see how they sequence 'em - 555 timing chip, or what? I ask as I made a 'scanner' setup years back when i was going to make a KITT replica in 1/8 scale, one that could talk back to kids by using a voice-actuated walkie-talkie setup. Still got the first one, and probably most of a second. Dunno what I did with the build/wiring diagrams though.

WhiteWolf

Last edited by WhiteWolf McBride; 03-17-2013 at 03:01 PM.