Thread: Tamiya
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2015, 11:01 AM
Tamiya Rep

janderson will become famous soon enoughjanderson will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Tamiya

I just wanted to touch on a few of your points.

The King Hauler had very few part's that required glue, and after it was done everything seemed to work like it should.
I built the Grand Hauler and posted my pic's. I don't recall having to use so much glue.

The grand hauler is based off the KH as we know, there are a few more items that require glue as these are new items and they were designed that way to give more detail.

If they are going to have hop ups like motorized legs and such, why not make sure that it work's without messing up my aluminum fender's?

Manual states that if you are going to use motorized legs you need to remove fenders. There is a plate with 2 screws that will scratch the fenders as you take turns.

At least state in the directions how to modify the build so a feller can use the part's that made him want the model in the first place.

If you are referring to fenders again, manual clearly states to not use them with motorized legs. If you are referring to something else, our manuals are to help you build the truck as you see on the box. Manual shows only one color scheme yet people paint it the color they choose with out our manual to help them.

The MCU-01 is really nice with all the sound's and gizmo's, but why make it so fragile that it cannot handle 5-10 even thirty more low volt led's?

MFC unit it designed to work with only the LED's included in the box. There are aftermarket items that allow you to modify your truck differently.

As far as the reefer trailer, don't even get me started on the plastic side's...

Tamiya is a plastic model company at its core, so items that are made of plastic can be made from us rather than a 3rd party.

Please note: This [post was not meant as a flame, I am just pointing out the facts to help you understand the points to your post.

If you have not seen check out my build article. http://www.tamiyausa.com/articles/bu...e#.VZvpunpVhBc

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks,

Joe

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-->
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.