View Single Post
Old 11-13-2018, 07:34 PM

rccrazy523 is on a distinguished road
Default Cabin Fever 2019 Lebanon, PA

Hello everyone!
It’s that time of year when we start talking about Cabin Fever. We had a tremendous turnout last year. I met with Gary, the show promoter, a few weeks ago. Gary was very gracious about giving us more space this year for us to display our models and to promote our hobby. The area is approximately 75ft by 100ft. I am very excited about the show this year, it may be one of the largest displays of RC trucks and construction equipment in this country.
Just a few things we are working on right now....... RW is working on a large trommel and a conveyor. I am working on a silo that we will be able to drive our trucks under to load. So get your trailers and dump trucks ready!
What I am planning on doing is having a working scale so that we can weigh all of the trucks that are loaded and see how much dirt we move that weekend! Very exciting, Steve 9W, will also be bringing his amazing drag line! There will be a lot more to come guys so let’s keep up the momentum so we can have another great show this year. If anybody has anything they would like to contribute to the show, please let me know.