View Single Post
Old 05-30-2016, 09:49 PM
Wannabe

thebigo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: RC4WD 4200XL models and nomenclature?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Farmer View Post
Premacon has done you wrong ? I've ordered from TTM in the past but communication was non-existent but I did received my order. I've never personally had any issues that wasn't taken care of by RC4WD, I was getting wary that they were pawning off old stock as current models but that doesn't seem to be the case.
After one year I recieved my 960, first thing wrong the cab was not glued together correctly, and instead of sending me another cab they told me to send mine back, they would fix it. Well I would like to enjoy the machine since I waited one year for it, and you would think they would quality check it before sending a $12000.00 + machine out.

I later ordered about $300.00 of accesories, don't believe there ship dates on there web site, they said two weeks for shipment, two month's later still no parts. Just had them send my money back, with a paypal loss of fees on my account. They just keep giving you excuses, we will ship next week, and the same story every week.

Can understand when problems can occur, but be up front with me, they were not. I think they may just care about there European customers, I don't know?