View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 01:42 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

BRICKNICK is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Lookin for YOUR opinion on Postin like a fool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhhhstix View Post
This whole thread is about members post whoring, the comments left are to boost their post count not to be a valuable part of the forum. No where did anybody say we weren't encouraging people to build so I don't know where you got that idea, but we do encourage people to use some respect when posting. There is nothing that pisses members off more than seeing a new post on an older thread they are watching waiting for an up date to go and see a post saying "Nice job" or asking what color will it be when the builder told you on the first page but the guy posting did not bother to read the first 2 pages.

Travis
No trust me I understand what your saying and i agree with you, there are multiple builds I have been following, just to see the expected update is a dumb post about the color or something mentioned earlier in the thread they didnt even bother to read. I just thing its a tough topic, its a double edged sword. How do you differ between the serious guys that do post a few short statements(like my self) and post whores that just want to get to b/s/t section. Maybe just open the bst section to avoid them post counts. I dunno.