View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 07:33 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Espeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: 1950 Kenworth Needlenose

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkey View Post
Man that shop looks amazing!!! Some really beautiful examples he has, the truck near Warwick, England, I have been to before that he shows in his pictures, have a look at the Peterborough Truckfest, and also Shepton Mallet truck show, I go to these every year in England. Loads of videos on you tube! Peterborough Truckfest, is the UK's largest. The massive sheds display the Truck models, the set ups are great, and it was there that I wanted to get into building rigs. Every year someone famous is there, think last year, which I did not go to, was the Lady from Ice Road truckers she went!

Anyway, stop going on Sharkey, Espeefan, that quality of the work you are making is top work mate, really nice clean work on the step up frame piece!
Thanks Sharkey. I never really knew about the All American Toys Co. trucks until one day my friend Craig turned me onto them. He said 'I wonder if it could be RC'ed'. It would be about a two years later before I figured out the answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihbuilder View Post
jolly Good show Nate . great work on the frame piece . Hmm maybe we'll see a truck runnin from you some day
Steve, thanks. Yes, maybe one of these years I'll have a finished truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claus View Post
Beautiful work Nate. Keep it up, love the idea of something so unique and custom in every way.
Thanks Craig! You and I both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCP57 View Post
Nice!
Thanks Reg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears View Post
Your off to a killer start on these!! Deffinitaly be some cool trucks when complete.
Thanks Aaron. My Wedico Peterbilt is mostly sidelined, and this Kenworth is now front and center! The idea is to put a truck together a little bit quicker, and this one should be simpler then the Peterbilt. Trucks of the '50s era were quite a bit simpler! Hopefully that will carry over to the model.