View Single Post
Old 01-27-2015, 10:00 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

Yes, me too, wear them out till the fall apart . Although I do have to say the hat is darn nice, and it will be kept clean and hidden from anyone with a slimy nose!! Kind of funny, right after that pic I put it up and noticed some slobber!! Went right away a spiffed up again. That will be the only time that tainted nose get close. I'll have it on at the next show just for you Mario!!

In builder you talking about that international? She is a well used and abused toter. We just use it for spotting homes, been out of road service for about 11years. Has an omni hitch on back, soo nice having that hitch!! I don't think it's been out of low range for a couple years. Too expensive to keep a truck on the road unless I'm hauling at least one a week.

Yesterday I spent a lot of time trying to load pics to photobucket and kept getting error. My ISP has been super slow lately and just figured it was them. But now I see they are up and can load photos!?!?!? Computer technology, I like the stuff I can see and touch, ya all know that small tool box, hammer and vice grips, what else ya need?