View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 01:19 AM
Journeyman

tracksntreadslou is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Logging & Construction Equipment

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaseracer View Post
wow. boom looks great lou, this will be a nice addon to the collection, can't wait to see more. I really need to get my truck done, so I can come up and see these rigs and get some build tips and teck from you and Greg, cause once the dump is built, I am going to need something to load it,
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMMER View Post
Lou very nice work it looks like that you bought and added on the detail is great. Ed
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallHaul View Post
Very nice work Lou, that boom looks great!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Art View Post
Looking good Lou !! Fred
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian in PA View Post
That is pretty sweet Lou! I like the boom stand! LOL!!!

Brian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanisle View Post
Wow, that looks great! It doesn't look like you need any help with it (and you are going for a 2554) but Ertl makes a 1/50 scale 2954d which is pretty detailed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCLogger View Post
The Deere is lookin good , you must be the only one in Cumberland that has Bud in his garage. Did you forget you are in Lucky Country..lol

greg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snochaser View Post
Lou- it's looking real nice, yet another nice addition to the V.I.B.C. fleet.

-Ben
Thanks Rob ,Jason ,Ed, Scott ,Fred ,Brian ,Richard ,Greg and Ben ...Hope I didnt forget anyone...I really do appreciate your guys input...I hope i didnt build with too heavey a gauge and make the boom too heavy
Ben I like the sound of the V.I.B.C Fleet ...Its sounding like there may be be a few more guys intrested from port alberni ,,,Cheers everyone and dont forget about clocks going back