View Single Post
Old 02-23-2015, 10:13 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

I'll keep you in mind mikem, thank you.

Truckmaker, I got to messing with it tonight. Put some temporary stops on the outriggers/landing legs. Lifts the vice I had on it along with four 123 mill blocks. But,,, I don't think the actuators will be able to completely lift the heavy excavator. I think another one in center is needed, maybe two. I'm very close on clearances to put two on each side, side by side. I don't think I could use e-clips on the shafts, would have to change to a set screw to give me a bit more wiggle room. Center has more than enough for one or two side by side, but then more drilling and welding in a rather hard to get to area. It's always gonna be I thought I had enough on the shelf at home but,,, but I need to get more parts !!! But good news is I have the clearances just right for the truck hooking up with fifth wheel. And definitely have to cut some spring steel to add to leaf springs on truck. Squats stock right away. It's one of these circumstances, have truck,,,,, build trailer,,, need to modify truck to suit built trailer. It may just get completely out of hand if a king hauler is needed, extra drive axle, different tranny/motor,,,,,,,,,,, help me I've got to stop!!!!!! Lol!!!! Really need warm weather to get here fast, it will get me outside!!