Thread: 140H Grader
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 02:12 PM
Journeyman

tracksntreadslou is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 140H Grader

Hey rob I just reread your thread again from start to finish ..I dusted off an old project i had started a few years ago and started making parts again ..wth the little cnc knowledge if have now it is making things a bit more precise and a little easyer ..many hours in front of the cad program ..I can see what of challenge this thing was Rob ..this build is amazing and one of my top favorites of all time along With Ari s ..I know mine wont turn out half as nice as your ..anyway I want to ask a few questions ..about the Blade lift cycler arms and center mounting bracket and pin ..I there a geometry that when pulling that center pin and moving the whole assenbly off center and using another adjustment hole ..This is for moving the table way over and angleing for side angle gradeing ..Did yours match up ? I couldnt find much info of that and am drawing it as close as I can ..I am also wondering how well that little gear motor worked for the circle gear ..I plan on using one as well ..what rpm are you using ? thanks ..And Well done rob