View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 04:45 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Going with the seasons.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUCKMAKER View Post
Mario, since your a lot farther north than I am and I expect the white stuff to start falling in a month or so and with all that new road you laid this summer I would think you would need some winter road maintenance equipment! Since you probably don't want to run your current fleet in the snow you need to build a couple of beaters to run the winter roads. Some how with all that maintenance work on the exsisting fleet and the suggested new builds I'd say you should be pretty set for the winter months, no boredom there!
Well , you got me thinking, I could try my tank in the snow and got my rock crawler truck that may work. I wish I could move some snow with the loader as I sit in the living room but maybe I'll just try clearing the back steps area
I'm also trying to convince my neighbour and good friend to install my fuel furnace in his large, insulated but not heated garage. All I'm asking in return is enough space for me to set up my little Rc shop
If that happens, it's gonna be a great winter of building

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDontKnow View Post
Roll on Summer? First outdoor show ...... We do em rain, hail or shine here in the west!
(Sorry, could not resist!)
No need for apologies, what goes around comes around. In the spring I get my chance to proclaim the joyous season ahead and you get winter...... wait a minute, winter don't stop ya.... that's not fair!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oztruck View Post
Is it true that trucks stop in the winter on the other side of the pond?

Chris
Only if the pond isn't frozen over

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCP57 View Post
I live in the part of Canada that doesn't get cold...in fact we didn't even have snow last winter...
you soft west coast boys! And there I was working up north in 40 below weather!