View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 12:19 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Evolution of the Hay Hauler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semi Joe View Post
wow!

that a very sweet rebuild.looks real!
Thanks Much Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc1cat View Post
Looking threw the pics makes me have a ?? How do you get to the battery after you installed the MFU? Have you converted it to LiPos, too?
Before it was switched to Lipo I had the battery plugs in the other tool box so you opened the box and unpluged it and charged it right there. But now it is Lipo I just slip them in and out of the cab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Trucker View Post
nice hay cab over set up i like it
Thanks Much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeefan View Post
Awesome work, Paul. Another great looking that I remember from the old gt forum days. I still think the paint is sharp. That red is looks really nice. I never noticed the 'Haulin Grass' sticker on the back. Nice.
Thanks much Nate. Yeah the sticker has been there for years just had the load blocking it all the time..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
I love the word play with "haulen grass"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanker yanker View Post
i know i seen that truck but now to see the build puts a hole new out look on it. and now i know who is going to help me(or more like do it for me) put lights on my new trailer im getting from freddy.
Yeah Ill help you out just bring it on down and we can get to work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trucker View Post
Looks really good TC! Although isn't it " Haulin' " or " Haul'n "? Cool stuff!
Hey thanks for correcting my engalmish but No it is haulen the same way it is on the real truck..

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.