Thread: Classy Shak
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 02:26 AM
Weaver Of Dreams

Dreamweaver will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Classy Shak

Well it's winter again which means nothing to do when home but work on the shak..

Good thing is after just two months at the new job, I am again out of debt and have money in the bank.. Bad thing is.... Not much time for the shak.

Plan of attack:

1. Get the engine out and sent to Lynn for the steering servo.
2. Hopefully get the wheels and Tanks soon from Steve.
3. Hopefully get the Grill from Brian.
4. Purchase and fit the detail parts.. (You'll just have to wait and see what they are )
5.Get the MFU
6. Purchase several hundred LED's
7. Get motor and gear box.
8. Find someone back east, like Jersey maybe, that can paint like no one's business for a top notch paint job.
9. Assemble
10. DONE

Then after all that, I got to build a trailer to put my awesome Becky built thermoking reefer on.

Now the problem with all this is that I only go home for 34 hrs a week... No problem right.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike "DREAMWEAVER" Johnson

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11

Rims and Tanks by ihbuilder / Grill and Visor by Brian in PA / Mirrors, Front and Rear Bumper, Back of Cab Lights, and Steering Arms by tc1cat / Fenders by Stylin n Profilin / Frame Rails by The Late Freddy Gear Drive