View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 07:23 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Re: FGD powered rake/leveler on eBay

Well I will share some insight here. This is a monumental task that Nate has had to take care of and with the amount of stuff he has EBay is his best option to be fair to everybody. With EBay he lists it you bid on it then PayPal him to pay for it then he ships it. There is just way to much stuff for Nate to list it here. With the forum it would be a lot more work for him and he does have a full time job. Just pricing everything would be a big task and then having to negotiate a price after that. Nate does know what most of the stuff is worth and has asked me about a few things but it is not about the money to Nate it is about passing along the items his dad had made. Nate and his family could have easily just packed it away somewhere and just forgot about it. If you see an item you want and it is going cheap buy it or get a few other to go in and buy it as a group.

All I can say is believe me you have no idea of how much stuff there is for him to go through and sell. Not to mention this is his father’s stuff that that meant a lot to his father as well as some of the items mean more than you know to Nate as well. I believe Nate is doing the best he can with the situation he is in.

Travis

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11