View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 12:40 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Forums V FaceBook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamiya Cowboy View Post
My problem with the fourm is now photobucket wants me to pay 399.00 a year so you can see my pictures on here. That's not going to happen so now all my threads are no good and if I go to another sharing sight I have to go back the all my threads and redo pick's and that's not going to happen so now years of builds are lost it stinks.
Yeah I just had to pay the annual fee with photobucket for the storage I use. I was paying $30 per year on auto renew. This year it wouldn't auto renew for some reason and after several attempts to contact a human I learned that I had to basically cancel my payment plan and start over because now it's $40 per year. My experience with Photobucket has been poor. I tried to upload pictures today and it kept logging me out. This is the only place I need photobucket for as every other place on the planet allows you to directly upload photos. I love this place but there is a reason why hardly anyone posts here anymore. The site desperately needs an upgrade so that it can host pictures. I would much rather give my $40 to RCT&C than photo-bucket. I've talked to many members and everyone agrees that it's a pain so no one posts. There's got to be a way to bring this place from 2010 to 2017. Somebody save this place!!!!