View Single Post
Old 12-14-2016, 03:17 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: LilGiantsConstrCo

Servo wire would be bout 24awg, right? Thanx for the tip Rob, and thanx for the link RW, RobotShop has a cdn outlet, looks to be cheaper & in cdn$ too... my HiTec charger came from here with free shipping.

http://www.robotshop.com/ca/en/catal...count&dir=desc

Styro board would be a good option for sure Jack, but I won't be there long.

Still a couple spots over 35 degree. And the B50 has no brakes either, it'll roll easily at just a few degrees, kind of a nuisance to park anywhere to load that isn't flat and/or soft.

The 1st time it happened with pulling 30+ then changing to probably low 20's, I was going maybe half throttle, the front end lifted almost high enough to flip the cab at the edge of a 3 foot cliff. I was right there to catch it, but to juggle radio & heavy model with no brakes Not a big deal to navigate now, just very low steady throttle & gotta be straight as possible, slightest bit of cab turn exaggerates the problem quickly.

Back when this thread started in 2005, I was hauling out of my basement with a Tamiya Mammoth climbing a narrow 16" wooden ramp @17 degrees. Trk half full, loaded front heavy would lift front left tire 1/4 inch, from the bottom all the way to top every time! Moved out 2,5 cu yd that summer... the next summer I put in a conveyer.

Joe