View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 04:25 PM
I'd rather be truckin'

Brian in PA will become famous soon enoughBrian in PA will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Pete 357 tri-axle dump update 10-20-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by glorydays24 View Post
I'm going to have to start wearing a bib lol, I drool everytime I look at this beautiful pieace of art.

Big John
LOL! Thanks John!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straywolf View Post
Hey Brian, i would like to know how you got your hood to fit perfectly flat when closed? As you know i cut mine as a 359 and i still have trouble at the cab and hood for it to lay flush? I have tried readjusting and still can't get it to lay right? So what's your magic touch?

Oh and everything i have seen and all the new post's too, this is really a very nice and sweet looking ride can't wait to see more

Mike
Thanks Mike!! It is a lot of trial and error, and bending, and sanding, and filling, and mock up. This hood doesn't fit as good as my other trucks did. I think because I shortened it. It fits better than the picture shows, the cab is just sitting on the chassis there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hauler_10-4 View Post
That is a tight squeeze on the air cleaner lights. Great job Brian.
Thanks Jeremy! Ya I wasn't sure if I was going to pull it off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeefan View Post
Love those breather lights and shrouds! Beautiful. I have never seen anyone pull off the Peterbilt look as well as you do, with these Tamiyas. You have become a master modeler.

Thanks Nathan!