View Single Post
Old 03-16-2016, 09:53 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: LilGiantsConstrCo

Quote:
Originally Posted by frizzen View Post
Would it be possible to get a few videos that show a time lapse of the enormous project you're running? It'd gives some perspective about how impressive of a dig it is over showing someone a reasonable length video that just shows how well the machines run.

Maybe start with some of the excavator driving up on top of wall, start digging, and dig a bit, jump video to it part way down the wall, then again further down, further still... until you drive off at the bottom.

Or like some of leveling out the shed floor. Few piles, more piles, bunch of piles, ton of piles, compactor, few piles, bunch, grader...
Idk .... sounds like a 100hr project to make a 10 minute video? It's beyond my interest & ability to undertake such an involved computer project... and not having a broadband internet connection, the video might end up being too big for me to upload in hi-def... which is all anyone seems to want to watch anymore.

Take your pick of over 200 vids in 8yrs, every one shows how durable & capable the models are at moving earth.

The last vid was 2x & the one before it was 4x sped up, both involved ripping & digging dense clay... the faster rate made them easier to watch, I thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by egronvold View Post
Still waiting for a Canadian contract. Visiting Warner Robins, GA for a week right now
I bet it's gorgeous weather done there right now, better than home eh Emil?!

You ever find yourself driving through Billings, Montana; I'm just 4hrs straight north, not far from the USA border.

Joe