Thread: RCP Compound
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 03:17 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: RCP Compound

Haha, well I was just outside using a shovel to chop off some small roots but other than that I have been hauling gravel with my Euc quite a bit. To honest I am just having fun hauling dirt and dumping it to extend the road. If I don't get the roads in now they won't pack down and will be F'd in the summer. A little cheating with a shovel and rake now or sandy loose roads that can't be driven on a month or so from now when the rain quits. I do know what you're saying though Joe. I don't see much need for rakes and shovels now that the main roads are cut in to the piles. It rained a lot here over the last week and those parts of the road were really soft a few days back. As I have been driving the trucks back and forth with dirt I sometimes walk behind them to tamp down the roads. The main drag is packed like concrete now and even the 1/14 scale stuff can get around without issues. It's actually amazing how much the Euc packs the road just on it's own. I guess it is probably at least 40 lbs loaded and it has nearly 8 inches of rubber across the back. It's the closest thing to a roller that I have!lol