View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 06:57 AM
Admin RIP FGD 2-12-59/12-19-11

FreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Pigeonfarmboys 8x6 King Dump Truck

Thanks Guys!Yea,my arm is killin me from pattin myself on the back for this one. Well she's striped down & taped off,ready to go to the paint booth.
Oh!BTW,did I happen to mention that it's gunna be BLACK!
I'm gunna stick my neck out & try a different approach w/the cab as far as paintin it. The frame I'm doing myself,but since this is going to be such a nice truck,figured I'de have the cab painted by a pro.So I'm sending this to the major player in the ball breakin olympics.(SPUDD) I know I bust on him a tad,but he really is talented with a spray gun. He's doing a couple of cabs for me this week. So once I get them back & you boys see his work,you might want to give him a shot.
I have a price sheet already for his work,& it's very reasonable.
I've tried to get him on the venders list,but he won't go on it till you'all see his work.Really hope'in to have this baby done by the end of this week,& in a box to Pigeonfarmboy on monday.
PFB,I did get zee parts!
& Allfree,wise choice stayin clear of Spudds bullshyt!
Now Spuddy! Must be you lookin into wheelchairs?? Good idea! Cause after I find your restaraunt hangin butt,& show you what this OLD man's all about.Your gunna need that wheel chair to git to the next diner!
Will post progress soon!
Guys,Thanks for lookin!
FGD

Oh Spudd, Just got my rivets in for YOUR trailer build!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.