Thread: Classy Shak
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014, 12:13 PM
Weaver Of Dreams

Dreamweaver will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Classy Shak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc1cat View Post
You finally left the 'Dark Side" Glad you like it!!
Right Lynn. The "Dark Side" is a great place to be... But hey I can handle this side for this truck. I have to admit no matter how nice it looks if it didn't have the Duramax there would be NO WAY I would own it.

The cold hard fact is you just can't beat the Duramax!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spudd View Post
bout time you wise up. Sweet ride
Spuddy... some people just take longer to lose their minds than others... LOL Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamer View Post
Wow Mike, what a beauty. Will they let you drive it with the bottom lights lit up? It would be cool if they did!
Steamer... "Let me" they are cops, not God... They might give me a Fix-it ticket but they can't stop me from driving it... It's licensed in Wyoming which has no law about them. Utah can kiss certain parts.... the only way anyone can really make anything stick is if they write me for having "Unapproved Lighting" as defined by the Federal code. They do that and I'll just change the light to ones that say "DOT" on them.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihbuilder View Post
meh GM nice truck though
I know Steve.. Still scratching my head on that one myself and I got it on the 18th of January. However I love the truck. The good thing is it only has two bow tie's on it. On the Grill and the Steering wheel. I changed the one on the grill to Billet so it kinda disappears in the chrome grill, but that one on the wheel reminding me I own a Chevy.... Got to figure out what to do about that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamiya Cowboy View Post
Have to say I cant stop looking at it DANG that color looks killer
I Knew you'd like it Paul... It's #74U "Victory Red" you really have to see it in person in the sun. It GLOWS.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike "DREAMWEAVER" Johnson

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11

Rims and Tanks by ihbuilder / Grill and Visor by Brian in PA / Mirrors, Front and Rear Bumper, Back of Cab Lights, and Steering Arms by tc1cat / Fenders by Stylin n Profilin / Frame Rails by The Late Freddy Gear Drive