View Single Post
Old 07-29-2015, 07:24 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Re: YouTube and a shady business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
That isn't cool to be stating an original build, hope somebody doesn't actually want them to replicate a build and then having them not be able to deliver. I ask them a question along those lines to help in the comments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
It's total crap Travis. (them stealing your work, the work itself is still amazing).
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihbuilder View Post
I know the story behind it but the guy should be saying he rebuilt it .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brel View Post
just reported the video as Spam and misleading

F@@@ing rip off merchants
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack van View Post
lol left a nice message lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo Wallen View Post
That's bad.....Super bad. Went in and left a comment on the You Tube video expressing my displeasure.........grrrr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermario View Post
Unbelievable! should I attach a video in the comments of the original truck at the 2012 Indy show? ....some people...
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wurst View Post
Thanks for bringing that to light. I have went in and left a comment on the You Tube video expressing my displeasure of what they have done. I encourage others to do the same to support you. The more exposure to the theft the better.
Thanks guys.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11