View Single Post
Old 08-03-2015, 06:31 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

BRICKNICK is on a distinguished road
Default Re: YouTube and a shady business.

I was at Jon's house a few times and have seen this truck before, he sold the chassis apparently to hobbymasters, they are a local bobbby shop in red bank nj where Jon used to order a lot of stuff including kits. When I went in there for rc truck stuff, they stock nothing. So for them to claim they built it is ridiculously misleading. Travis did an awesome job on this truck and Jon did his usual outstanding peterbilt finishing work. The cab and all the chrome dipped aluminum parts last I talked to Jon were on a shelf in his garage and he was attempting to sell it. But was unsure if he wanted to totally sell it. I will say hobby master has been around a very long time and have a very good reputation but I'm completely disappointed in this move on there part. I know Jon pretty well and have since lost touch with him, but I know Travis and Jon built that truck which was the first of its kind and was one bad looking Pete, but it was parted for reasons that are private. I Wil be leaving a comment on the video stating there truth and telling them they are wrong for claiming to have built someone's else's custom build.