View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 06:41 PM
Backyard enginier

Izzy will become famous soon enoughIzzy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Yearly RC show, Indiana - NEW INDY

(Continued)

Q - Scale?
Most any. Not sure we have room for1:1 remote control or stand on mini Bob cats but we certainly have room for some larger model drag lines or 1/10 scale stuff. As usual slower scale speeds are a must.

If point in the future we are so big, we have big scale area and small scale then great. For the short term i dont see us having problems either. Just be respectfull that your 1/8 scale mining truck cant play on the 1/14 bridge.

Q - Farm, Trucking, Construction, Trains, Boats?
Yup. I think we have to draw a line at planes. Quad copters and such deal with all in door spaces better. In all as long as were not running into each other well all be fine.

Wouldn't it be neat if we could pull off some farming in between a mini pit and then over cross country to a bridge install? Small tight roads, some interstate, a couple reasonable bridges etc?

Q - Nitro vs Electric?
I'll have to ask. I dont believe they are set up for heavy nitro smoke situation. But some should not be a problem. Electric is always welcome.

Q - What can I do? ( that means you driver)
save some Xmas cash, reserve some vacation and come out and join us. We can't greatly change the date. I like the site and they love us. We have plans to help with the costs to minimize your out of pocket.

In all this is exactly what we have all been wanting. Our show, our rules, our space, our spectators, ours.

What's missing - you. Each and everyone of you. Without the collective us there is no show. In the past years we have seen plenty of drivers at Indy. But we've pushed people away and constrained ourselves to fulfill others desires. Now its ours

Ours to succeed, ours to take advantage of. Ours to loose if all we do is sit at home.

Thoughts?

Please post your questions and concerns. I'll be trying to get answers and finalize our thoughts and needs.