Thread: Classy Shak
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 02:13 AM
Weaver Of Dreams

Dreamweaver will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Classy Shak

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears View Post
Gald to see your still around Mike!! I was just wondering the other day if you finished it or what. Don't be discouraged youll get it done and itll be awesome!
Have a Merry Christmas
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1985 kenworth View Post
wow mike lots have been going on with you .like mario said you have to rebuild your life first and get a solid foundation there first.everything else will fall into place .look at it this way you are famous..look at all the fans you have on the forum here..me included that are rooting for you and will be here when you can get back to building... keep on trucking my friend and stay safe
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRICKNICK View Post
Hey mike good too see your ok and did forget about us here. Were still watching and waiting to see the shack finished, one day buddy. It will all be worth the effort and struggle. Hope you have a merry Christmas to you and yours, and stay safe out there.

Thanks Guys. Ya I'm trying to get things moving. I'm filing my divorce in January. We have pretty much decided that I will take our son and she will take our daughter since the two of them (15.5 girl and 13.5 boy) can't seem to make it one day without trying to kill each other (scary to think but literally sometimes, they have both gone after each other with a kitchen knife but yet they are perfect little angels when they are alone) Starting the ball rolling on a house. I'm back at the company I left when my brother wrecked his race car and was in a coma (must have been a real good bump on his head cause even though he has recovered from the accident both him and our Dad have decided that I am not worthy of talking to anymore for the last year) back to making real good money and got my same truck and pay rate back along with my weekends off.

So all and all things are looking real good for me right now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike "DREAMWEAVER" Johnson

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11

Rims and Tanks by ihbuilder / Grill and Visor by Brian in PA / Mirrors, Front and Rear Bumper, Back of Cab Lights, and Steering Arms by tc1cat / Fenders by Stylin n Profilin / Frame Rails by The Late Freddy Gear Drive